Refund & Return Policy
How can I get free shipping?
If you’re in the continental United States (48 States), your shipping is FREE on all orders. The following conditions and restrictions apply:
- Free Shipping carrier [UPS Ground, USPS, or any other] will be chosen at Njoie’s sole discretion.
- Free Shipping does not include any expedited shipping methods.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for all orders outside of the continental United States (48 States).
- Shipping fees, if any, will be noted at checkout.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable if full or part of the order is returned.
- Due to limitations and money exchange, we do not ship to some regions outside of the continental United States. (See International and U.S. Territory Shipping below.)
- Shipping fees are subject to change without notice.
- To improve shipping times for our valued customers, our items are assigned for shipment based on the closest inventory location. Due to this, some items in the same order may arrive in more than one shipment.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping charges on all returns.
- A minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 50% restocking fee will apply to return items depending on the condition of the product and packaging when received by Njoie.
When will my order arrive?
- We will notify you of your estimated delivery date after your order is shipped.
- Shipments are made within one business day after your order is approved and paid before 3:00 PM PST, Monday – Friday. Delivery times are subject to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, and acts of nature. There will not be any processing or shipping of orders on weekends or national holidays.
- Shipping times outside of the continental United States may vary based upon the delivery address, post office, and custom hold.
- Due to an increase in order volume during the holidays, online orders will be shipped within two business days.
Will you ship to an address other than my billing address? We’re happy to ship your order to an address that is different than the billing address on file with your credit card provider. To avoid delays, we do ask that you call the credit card provider and add the alternate address to your account. Taking this step prior to placing your order helps us to ship your order quickly with minimal delays. APO/FPO and PO Box address. Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to APO, FPO or P.O. boxes. International and U.S. Territory Shipping Online orders can be delivered almost anywhere worldwide. To be sure, check the product’s shipping cost during checkout. The shipping cost will be displayed after you enter your shipping information and before the final checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout, your order cannot be delivered there. All product and shipping costs are show in US Dollars and your final cost will consider the current Currency Exchange Rate. Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. List of international countries we ship to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic, Congo, Republic of the, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands5, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Republic of, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Republic of, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. We use USPS to ship to all international countries. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Quivers, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Quivers’ services.[/section]
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.