Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Tart
Although it is technically fall, it still feels like summer in a lot of places! If you can relate, we've got the perfect recipe for you.
This vegan blueberry cheesecake tart is decadent, refreshing, and packed with healthy fats and fiber, making it an excellent choice for a mid-day snack, dessert, or even breakfast if you need a morning pick-me-up.
• 1 ¼ cup raw unsalted cashews
• 2 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
• ¼ cup of orange juice
• ¼ cup of frozen blueberries
• 4 tbsp of water
• 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
• A pinch of sea salt
• 2 handfuls of pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts
• 2 pitted Medjool dates
- Pour nuts and Medjool dates into a food processor and blend for 1 minute.
- Press nut and date mixture into an 8” pie dish, or 2 smaller (5”) ceramic ramekins.
- In a blender, blend all filling ingredients together until creamy and smooth. Add water or milk if it is too thick.
- Pour filling into pie dish on top of pressed crust and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Thaw for 3-5 minutes before serving.